Monday, May 12, 2008

I Got Accepted by PayperPost!

After more than 3 months of blogging, I am happy because payperpost approved my application. Well you see one of my goals in starting this blog is to join paid to review sites and I am glad that I have just accomplished it! I got to know it from other bloggers who seem to be so thrilled with the earnings they are getting from payperpost.

The blogging thing was just an experiment and I realized that blogging is no easy task. It requires dedication, patience, and you have to learn the tricks of the trade. Well I guess even if I am a newbie in blogging and quite clueless when it comes to some SEO technicalities, I guess being a Payperpost blogger now means I am on the right track.


It is great to know that my efforts paid off and now a paid to review site now values my opinion and see my blog worthy to be a site where I can review the services and products of their various clients. It is great that I get to write about m interest and be compensated for it. So to all bloggers out there who are looking for ways to earn money…check out Payperpost!




No comments: