Dubai-based Illustrado, the Magazine for the International Filipino, a monthly publication devoted to uplift the image and morale of the Filipino expatriate, is looking for full-time Manila-based staff to join its dynamic and aggressively growing team.
· A talented wordsmith with no less than three years writing/editing experience in a publishing environment
· a professional who is gifted and experienced in a wide range of editorialskills: research and copy generation, features and newswriting, clear editing,writing for the web, sub-editing – rewriting, handling and proofing text, and iscompetent to produce integrated, cross-media communications.
· The person should have a natural interest in the Philippines, and in all things Filipino, and possess innate national pride.
· Marketing & Sales Representatives
· With at least 3 years experience in advertising sales,possessing strong selling, negotiation as well as communication and presentation skills.
· Should be well-connected within the (advertising) media industry with acompetent understanding of marketing and sales strategy.
· Highly motivated,well-presented and mobile.
The right candidates are resilient, flexible, resourceful, hardworking and possess a great attitude, to cope with the demands (and excitement!) of a pioneering endeavor, and are interested to grow within a young, dynamic and non-traditional team.
Interested applicants – please send your CV to : illustrado@inbox. com
For information on Illustrado visit: www.illustrado.net