Monday, March 3, 2008

4th Cinema One Originals Deadline on March 14

Cinema One is now in search of the next batch of screenplays for the 2008 Cinema One Originals Film Festival. From five entries last year, seven original scripts will be chosen this year.

Filming will be funded by Cinema One with a budget of P1,000,000 to cover all filming expenses and costs. To join, submit a full-length feature script in either English or Filipino, a brief resume with photos, samples of previous work dubbed in VHS, CD or DVD, and a duly accomplished application form to the:
Cinema One Originals Secretariat, CPI Programming office, 10/F, ELJ Communications Center Building, ABS-CBN compound, Eugenio Lopez Drive, Quezon City or email to cinemaone@abs-cbn.com
Only those with complete requirements will be accepted. Deadline for submission is on March 14, 2008. For the mechanics and application form, go to www.cinemaone.tv for updates and details.

1 comment:

juana said...

#20 Ocean Street
Virginia Summer Ville Subdivision
Antipolo City



All the Staff
ABS-CBN Management
Mother Ignacia Street
Quezon City


Dear Sir/Madam:

I wrote this letter with a big threat in my mind, knowing that your company is one of the big station in our country in more than a decade. But then, that big threat became my inspiration to pursue myself and share with you and all the people my greatest talent, Talent that can influence many people especially those teens and young at heart.

I’m Juanalyn B. Cabajis. 17 years old, I’m not from a high class University, but I hope school type wasn’t your basis. I’m just a simple teenager dreaming to be your Writer.

In my experience in being a viewer, I know and I conclude that half of the life of all the Filipinos was revolving in Entertainment, most specifically those Televisions Stations.

Every turning on the television is a fast heart beat, once I heard the station I.D. I became excited, but the main object is the Telenobela’s every smiling, every crying, every excitement and every kilig moment of all the characters is like a sun in my world that always dancing in the sky, it makes me feel that there’s a Star in my night even if there’s a rain. I hope you’ll give me a chance to be one of your Writer, give me a chance, give me a Star!!! This is my cellphone number 09202649512.

Any response is a Star for me.

Thank you.

Very truly yours,

Juanalyn B. Cabajis